A leading financial services institution that has grown recently due to business acquisition.
Due to a secondment to a key integration project, to interface HRIS systems with payroll, the payroll function requires an experienced Payroll Officer to backfill this role
- Processsing end to end payroll for 800 -900 staff
- Preparation, payment & reconciliation of fornightly & monthly pay cycle
- Starters & Terminations
- Month end process: superannuation reconciliation and payment, payroll tax reconciliation, workplace giving payment, assist finance department with producing and reconciling payroll costing report for salary forecasting purposes
- Extensive stakeholder management involving extensive employee queries & Site Managers
- End of Month GL recs
- Promoting customer centric standards in the provision of payroll, award interpetation & employment procedures
- Manage the provision of high quality master data on SAP HR & Payroll
- Documenting procedures to maintain internal controls
- Proactively managing & implementing systems & process enhancements
The role is initially a contract role, but with the strong possibility of converting to a permanent role at some stage in the future.
An experienced end to end payroll candidate who has worked in a large scale, complex organisation, dealing with complex awards & EA's.
Work for a technically proficient and highly supportive Payroll Manager in a first class organisation.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility