- Amazing opportunity to be part of a professional, innovative, high growth company in the Manufacturing Industry
- Newly created role due to growth of business with unlimited potential, starting in CBD, moving to West Sydney
- Permanent position with on-site parking.
Our client Entity Solutions is a well-established global manufacturing firm.
They are eager to recruit an energetic , experienced and precise Payroll Officer to join our vibrant Payroll team.
Key responsibilities include
- Accurate preparation and processing of timesheets
- Calculate and process higher grade, back pay and tax adjustments
- Establish and maintain employee master file
- Sort and distribute pay advice
- Liaise with facility administration and management when required in relation to sick leave
- Assist with all payroll and personnel enquiries in an accurate, timely and customer service focused manner
- Investigate and resolve any payroll queries made by employees or management
- General filing and maintenance of payroll files
- Interpret EBA's and Awards
We are looking for applicants that have:
- A passion for payroll
- Excellent multi tasking, prioritising and time management skills
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to handle a high volume of work with efficiency
- The ability to build rapport and establish strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A desire to work hard and contribute to the team's success
- And in return, we will provide:
- Indvidual, department and company rewards and incentives
- Monthly celebrations
- Professional development opportunities which will empower you and give you the opportunity to demonstrate your potential
- Close knit team environment with supportive senior management
This is an opportunity to work somewhere you can truly be proud of.
If you are interested in this role please either click apply or email . Thanks