|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gina Morley|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 11:08|
- $75,000 + Super - 12 Month FTC with the view to go permanent
- Walking distance to Macquarie Park Train Station and Free On-site Parking
- Global Market leader with fantastic benefits including flexible working
Payroller (ideally Kronos/Chris21) required for this global business to support a 7 of team with high volume payroll processing and queries.
Market leading global company looking to add an experienced Payroll specialist to take care of BAU while the Payroll Manager implements a new payroll system (ichris). This company holds strong values and promotes a positive, team working environment.
Fantastic benefits and great culture with a very low staff turnover - free parking, flexible working, flexible working hours (from 7am-9:30am starts) onsite discounted canteen, regular social events!
- Assisting with numerous payrolls of over 3000 staff on a fortnightly basis
- Payroll Reconciliations
- Dealing with large number of queries & Data inputting
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- Payroll experience is vital (2+ years)
- Kronos/Chris 21/ichris is desirable but not essential
- Experience with high volume payroll
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Residents only due to it being a 12 month contract with the view to go permanent
If you have the skills required please apply asap or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's