|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$90000.00 per annum + Package (Pro Rata)|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 18:06|
A brand new role has come available with a fantastic business in the CBD. This is an Australian success story and you'll be working within a fantastic, friendly and supportive culture. You'll be working with a talented Payroll team where you will support them through this busy time along with learning and growing in your own career.
This is a maternity lave contract that will run for 10 months on a Fixed Term Contract and will be 4 days per week. There will be some crucial payroll days but the team can be reasonably flexible with which days/ hours you work
The role will involve:
- End to end payroll within a team, looking after approx 800 on a Payroll.
- Some administration for the New Zealand Payroll
- Using the T&A system for weekly Payrolls.
- Processing terminations, leave requests, parental leave, superannuation etc.
- End to end processing of your own payroll.
- Supporting the Senior Payroll Officer with tasks.
What experience will you need to be considered?
- You will need to be an experienced Payroll Officer with 5 + years' experience in the industry.
- You will have experience with the month-end requirements of payroll
- You will be confident in tasks beyond processing such as terminations, redundancies etc.
- You will have experience processing New Zealand Payroll.
- You will have worked with a T&A system.
- You will be a great team player, happy to carry your load and help your team members - they will help you too!
This role is to start in the coming weeks after successful interviews.
Does this sounds like you Please don't hesitate and apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's