A brand new role has come available with a fantastic business in the CBD. This is an Australian success story and you'll be working within a fantastic, friendly and supportive culture. You'll be working with a talented Payroll team where you will support them through this busy time along with learning and growing in your own career.
This is a maternity lave contract that will run for 10 months on a Fixed Term Contract and will be 4 days per week. There will be some crucial payroll days but the team can be reasonably flexible with which days/ hours you work
The role will involve:
- End to end payroll within a team, looking after approx 800 on a Payroll.
- Some administration for the New Zealand Payroll
- Using the T&A system for weekly Payrolls.
- Processing terminations, leave requests, parental leave, superannuation etc.
- End to end processing of your own payroll.
- Supporting the Senior Payroll Officer with tasks.
What experience will you need to be considered?
- You will need to be an experienced Payroll Officer with 5 + years' experience in the industry.
- You will have experience with the month-end requirements of payroll
- You will be confident in tasks beyond processing such as terminations, redundancies etc.
- You will have experience processing New Zealand Payroll.
- You will have worked with a T&A system.
- You will be a great team player, happy to carry your load and help your team members - they will help you too!
This role is to start in the coming weeks after successful interviews.
Does this sounds like you Please don't hesitate and apply today!