|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Dowds|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2020 18:14|
- $70,000 - $75,000 + Super + Benefits
- In the Heart of North Sydney, minutes walk from the train station
- Processing payroll using Chris21 and KRONOS
National NFP organisation looking for a payroll professional with at least 1-2 years experience using KRONOS - 12 Month Contract with view to go Perm.
A highly successful National Not For profit organisation are looking to add a Payroll Officer to their growing team reporting directly to the Payroll Manager who has a wealth of experience and can act as a great mentor to develop your career. You will be based in the office with a friendly, happy and innovative team that promotes teamwork and creativity. The offices are situations close to public transport and lots of great cafes.
- Assist with day to day processing of payroll on Chris21 and KRONOS
- Respond and resolve payroll related questions
- Adhere to relevant awards and EBAs
- Assist with month-end functions
- End to End payroll experience
- Chris21 experience highly desirable but Kronos is essential
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's