We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a large ASX listed business within one of Australia's leading energy infrastructure businesses
Duties are but not limited to:
- Processing of high-volume end-to-end payroll requirements for our fortnightly and weekly ad-hoc pay runs.
- Managing the full end to end payroll process
- Manual calculations of payroll (super/work cover/payroll tax etc).
- Extraction of payroll data from our time and attendance application.
- Importing, reviewing, and checking timesheet transactions once they are imported into our payroll system.
- Setting up new hires and the calculation and processing of termination payments, leave entitlements and other deductions.
- Provide timely, accurate payroll advice and support to employees and managers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with high-volume processing
- Experience with large scale ERPs : Chris21
- Advanced Excel skills - VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Macros etc.
- Experience with working across multiple states/territories and interpretation of EBA's and Awards.
Salary expectation is $85,000 - $95,000 package - they currently have a 4/1 wfh flex with ideal working arrangment being a 2/3 split but are quite flexible.
If this role sounds of interest please apply below!