Payroll Officer | North Shore Opportunity
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer | North Shore Opportunity|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$35.00 - AU$40.00 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Bare|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2018 09:00|
Those on short notice periods or none at all will have an advantage!
A well established organisation in the heart of Macquarie Park is looking for an experienced payroll officer.
$35 - $40 PH + Super
This organisation is looking for a payroll officer with full function, end to end payroll experience. Employees from this ASX listed company has described it as an enjoyable and professional environment with friendly and sociable employees. What this company offers is work life balance and a great company culture, what more could an employee ask for? It is also worth mentioning that you would be reporting to a supportive manager who is knowledgeable and very approachable.
- End to end monthly payroll for 534 staff members
- Interpretation of EBAS/Awards
- Answering payroll queries and managing that internal and external stakeholder management piece
- Processing terminations, overtime, deductions, and redundancies
- Payroll administration
The Ideal Person:
- Someone with SAP experience however, our client will consider someone with large systems experience such as Preceda, Chris21, or ADP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience conducting the payroll for a medium to large organisation
- Professional yet personable individual that can work autonomously or within a team as well.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ideal location near public transport but parking is also available
- Flexible hours
- Beautiful office space with free perks
Apply now for immediate consideration otherwise, you can contact Sabrina Bare on 8296 5314 at AccountAbility if you would like to talk about other career opportunities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's