Payroll Officer | North West Opportunity!
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer | North West Opportunity!|
|Location:||Pennant Hills, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$35.00 - AU$38.00 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Bare|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018 17:00|
This organisation is experiencing year on year growth and now need another payroll officer to assist while they are continuing to carry out an on going project.
This would be an ongoing contract role initially for 3 months with a well-established construction company located in North West Sydney.
For this role, you will need to be confident in your ability to run a high-volume Payroll independently and interpret awards. The payroll you would be conducting individually would consist of around 527 employees. In return, you will be working in a supportive environment that grants you flexibility in your working hours depending on your current commitments and priorities.
Candidates with no notice period would be highly advantageous!
- Ensure compliance of the payroll function
- Leave Calculations & Reconciliation
- Manage financial controls regarding payroll legislation & policy
- Head up key projects relating to all payroll compliance
- End of Pay Reporting
- Sound knowledge of a variety of EBA's/Awards
- You must have experience conducting high volume payroll in a previous role
- Solid communication skills
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Confidence in your ability to conduct end to end payroll
Benefits to You!
- Reporting to a highly experienced and supportive manager
- Opportunities for development
- Great office environment
- Free parking on site
- Fantastic company to have on your resume
Apply today for immediate consideration. This is a urgent role and will not be on the market for long! Contact Sabrina at AccountAbility on 8296 5314 if you have any questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's