Payroll Officer | Permanent Position
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer | Permanent Position|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$75000.00 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Bare|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 18:00|
A successful organisation that is a leader in their industry with over 11,000 employees all over Australia is looking for an experienced payroll officer to join on their team. The large payroll team is supported by an outstanding and knowledgable payroll manager who ensures that everyone is there to support each other. You would be working on a large payroll and gain fantastic experience with opportunities to progress.
Salary: $75,000 + Super
- Processing high volume payroll - including starters and terminations.
- Leave management including annual leave, sick leave etc.
- Providing payroll query support.
- Processing KiwiSaver and other statutory payments.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Calculating payroll tax and superannuation
You will have experience processing high volume, end to end payroll
- You will have several years of demonstrated Payroll experience
- It is highly desirable that you will be confident in using Chris 21 & Kronos, however for the right person this can be trained
- Good attention to detail and numeric entry skills
- You will be highly personable and happy to resolve payroll queries
Apply today for immediate consideration! Give Sabrina a call at 8296 5314 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Payroll Manager - Contract Position
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Up to AU$60 per hour
Payroll Customer Service Officer - Permanent - Mascot
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super + Discretionary Bonus
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$70000.00 per annum
SAP Senior Payroll Officer
McMahons Point, New South Wales
Up to AU$100000.00 per annum
Payroll / Accounts Officer
North Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$75000.00 per annum