Payroll Officer - Temp to perm
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - Temp to perm|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80 - AU$85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Dowds|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 15:22|
A leading telecommunications organisation, at the forefront of innovation & change. Due to a recent acquisition, the company requires a senior level payroll professional in a stand alone capacity.
- End to End payroll for up to 180 employees
- Management of HRIS system
- Payroll Tax & Superannuation
- Calculation of Statutory Deductions
- HR Administration utilising Employment Hero platform
- Month End GL & Balance Sheet Recs, Payroll Tax, Journals & Accruals
- Provision of Specialist Advice & Query resolution
- Complete WorkCover reconciliations
- Calculate redundancy and termination payments
- Prepare monthly payroll journal entries
- Reconcile all payroll related balance sheet accounts
- Process Documentation & Improvement
The role is being recruited on a temporary to permanent basis.
The company is looking for a payroll professional who can be accountable for the function - to be a true Subject Matter Expert from a technical & compliance perspective.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's