A client of mine is looking to employ a new Payroll Officer to join their expanding team - this role is available due to company growth. This position is an excellent opportunity in a fun, yet corporate environment. The team are supportive, friendly and excellent at their jobs. You will work in a busy environment and you will receive loads of training, support and career progression if you want it!
If you're looking for a supportive, stable team to be part of, this could be the one for you! Think Friday drinks, bonuses, career enchantment, training and a great social culture.
This is a forward thinking, modern business with awesome technology and new ideas.
- End to end payroll dealing with many different queries and clients
- Majority of your time will be spent on Monthly pay runs
- Working in a team and helping your colleagues as they will do for you!
- Processing super, tax and workers comp at Australian standards
- Maintaining excellent Customer Service!
- Work with ADP accounting software - full training provided.
- Flexibility in the workplace, my client can accommodate part time, full time, permanent or contract candidate and you have access to work from home, if ever needed!
- Discretionary bonus
- Ongoing Training provided by market leaders
- Up to $80,000 package (inclusive of super)
- Close to public transport / Free Parking onsite
Who will you be?
- A Payroll Officer with demonstrated high volume, end to end experience - ideally 2 + years' experience.
- Someone who is passionate about customer service and query resolution.
- Someone who is looking to take on responsibility
- Someone who enjoys a fun, sociable environment
- Someone who has a good grasp of the technical side of payroll including using multiple different software systems.
Want to take the best step for you and your career? Don't hesitate and apply today or call Janessa Smit for a confidential discussion on 03 8629 1046.