One of the most complex multi-site organisations based in Australia. With a rapidly expanding & reputable brand in Australia, the business is continously looking to take market share from its competitors. However, it is also focused on the development of it's operational infrastructure in Shared Services & Payroll.
- Systems Administration & Interrogation of process flow to troubleshoot potential issues
- Esnure integrity of systems integration of payroll legislation & updates
- Payroll tax, PAYG, leave provisions, superannuation, account reconciliation and reporting
- Super contributions, PAYG and other deductions via the payroll system
- Ensuring remittance of all monthly statutory payroll obligations
- Maintain process documentation
- Monitor governance through effective process & controls
- Analyse configuration set up to ensure optimal structures are in place
- Drive process change across challenging & diverse stakeholders across cross-functional teams
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of payroll services, processes and procedures (including automation)
- Maintainance of data integrity and security
A deep knowledge of payroll legislation & procedures is essential for this role. A track record of implementing Australian payroll governance within the framework of a complex global business is essential. A track record of projects in relation to payroll audit & re-engineering is also required. Knowledge of Chris 21/iChris would be advantageous.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility