A highly successful Aged Care provider that has recently migrated it's complex payroll function from Melbourne to Sydney. The business is driven by one of the pioneers of Aged Care in Australia.
- Delivery of complex, multi-site payroll across Aged Care institution
- Hands on, operational management of 3 Payroll Officers
- Work on systems implementation & continous improvement projects
- Kronos systems administration
- Award integration
- Build brand of Payroll Department as Customer Service function
The role is being recruited on a Fixed Term basis for 6 months, with the intention once the division has stabilised, to make it a permanent position.
You might be a Senior Payroll Officer with aptitude & exposure to mentorship of up & coming payroll professionals. Prior exposure to the management of the Kronos T & A system is essential, along with exposure to a senior payroll position within a large, complex organisation.
The Head of Payroll is an exceptional mentor with a highly positive reputation. The role represents a genuine opportunity to be a pivotal component in the establishment of a world class payroll function.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility