Payroll Team Leader
- $50-$53 per hour + Super
- 5 minutes walk from the Train Station
- Working for a global organisation auditing the payroll and supporting the team
Opportunity for a Senior Payroll Officer to step up into more of an audit focused, problem solving and staff mentoring role. Immediate start and 6 month contract with potential to move to permanent.
Market leading global FMCG business are looking to add a Payroll Team Leader to their established team on a 6 month basis. This company holds strong values and promotes a positive, team working environment.
- Perform regular pay audit tasks ensuring everything is accurate and correct
- Analyse and manage any errors/discrepancies that arise within the team
- Coach, train and mentor team members
- Support payroll team, Manager, and wider leaders in the business
- Advanced understanding of Payroll especially legislation impacting payroll (EBA's and Awards).
- Demonstrated experience working with a large payroll system (preferably SAP)
- Strong at problem solving with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ideally staff management experience
- Ideally experience within an FMCG environment
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.