Our client in the Government sector is searching for a People and Culture Business Partner to join this close-knit P&C team. Providing generalist HR support, the right candidate will have experience to hit the ground running and not be afraid to take on any additional tasks as required. Working in a small office of 120, the business partner role will consist of anything from the employee life cycle through to recruitment and performance management.
- Consulting with team members and Managers, providing HR guidance and advice when appropriate. Maintaining these relationships and providing support when needed
- Provide HR generalist advice and support on all facets of HR including, recruitment, onboarding, workforce planning, performance management, staff matters and EBA interpretation
- Develop policies, procedures and guidelines to support P&C related practices
- Working on HR framework-related projects, aligned to the building the EVP
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
The right candidate:
- 3+ years of HR Advisory or Business Partnering Generalist experience including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employment relations
- A passion for people
- Extensive experience in creating and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Team player
- Enjoys working within a P&C team and an organisation, undergoing growth and transformation
The finer details:
- CBD location, close to public transport
- VPS3 - VPS4 salary banding
- 12 month contract
- Small close-knit team with a great culture
Please apply now or call Lucy McDonald on 03 8629 1004 for a confidential discussion today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.