|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 17:16|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a leading Global Investment Management Firm supporting the Head of Retail in a one to one capacity. The role is a 12 month maternity leave cover and we are ideally looking for candidates who are available for an immediate start.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience in a similar role managing mostly business related tasks for an executive and the wider team; such as creating reports, organising travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organisational tasks.
This role is based in a sales environment and would suit a candidate who is energetic and bubbly, while maintaining polished and professional presentation and communication style. Candidates whom have a financial services background would be highly regarded, however this is not a requirement.
- Extensive diary, email and telephone management
- Travel management
- Processing of expense claims
- Organising meetings and catering
- Drafting correspondence
- Preparation of documents and forms
- Formatting and developing presentations
- Coordinating reporting requirements
- Ad hoc admin and Office Manager duties as required
- 2-5 Years Personal Assistant experience
- Financial Services industry experience (desired)
- Ability to work under pressure
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Confidentiality when dealing with client information
- Excellent attention to detail and prioritising skills
If you are an experienced Personal Assistant that enjoys a polished corporate environment, please apply now or contact Lucy McDonald on 03 8629 1004