|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Fay Scott|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 14:50|
An excellent opportunity to work in a well-known property management company who are seeking a highly experienced, professional Personal Assistant to support their team and two general managers. This role will be varied, busy and demanding however rewarding. You will be liaising and communicating with the senior key contacts across the business and offering day-to-day support to the team you support with all administrative requirements.
You will possess previous experience as a Personal Assistant supporting both a senior leader and their team.
- Full ownership of diary management - pro-actively manage busy diaries, make appointments for both internal and client meetings, arrange meeting rooms and greet clients when required.
- Organisation and booking of business travel through the company's preferred supplier - flights, train tickets, taxis and hotel accommodation.
- Answering phones for the team when they are not available
- An ability to prepare Microsoft Word reports and PowerPoint presentations to a high standard
- Maintaining a meticulous online filing system
- Expense reconciliation
- Formatting reports using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional, including merging of documents.
- Booking / amending international flights / hotels and putting travel itineraries together for overseas visits
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Preparation and collation of reports
- The organisation of both client entertaining and staff entertaining
- Ensuring a smooth running of day to day business including stationary orders etc.
- 1-2 years of experience within a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with a professional attitude
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative
- Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Confident communicator
- Good writing skills
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook and Power Point).
If you are based in Sydney and available to start on 11th February 2019 in addition to having the required skills and experience, then please click 'APPLY' today!