|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 09:38|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to work and grow in a professional services organisation. The role will support the Managing Partner who is also the Co-Owner of the business and support 4 consultants with administration as required.
This business has a mission to deliver superior outcomes and drive performance on an internal and external level across their client group. An exciting position that will make every day changeable and offer variety; this role is perfect for an adaptable, resourceful and innovative PA. This role requires a high level of flexibility, accommodating rapidly changing plans given the fast-paced environment and nature of the work and industry.
If you want to work in a fast paced and high performing environment with a role supporting across levels of the business, then this role is for you!
- Diary and travel management, including being the go-to person for all correspondence with travel providers
- Supporting on all administrative projects including client presentations that will require advanced level of proficiency using MS office suite
- Client and candidate liaison to arrange meetings
- Supporting with design and roll out of new systems, policies and procedures
- Coordination of meetings both internally and externally and organising meeting rooms, catering etc.
- Managing day-to-day running of the wider office including; IT issues, booking teleconferences, event management, stationary supplies
- All other adhoc duties that may arise whilst supporting the business
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Consistent experience in a fast paced and varied PA role
- Financial/ Professional services industry experience would be highly advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and high-level administrative skills
- Advanced level Microsoft Office suite competencies
- You must be a self-starting, motivated and passionate PA who loves to offer support to the team
- You will have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will have an approachable nature
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise will be essential to be successful in this position
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or by contacting Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's