Process Document Writer
|Job Title:||Process Document Writer|
|Location:||Rhodes, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55.00 - AU$65.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Burke|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 15:54|
If you are looking to join a company that has an excellent global reputation, a high performing team culture and opportunities for flexible working then keep reading!
This is a pivotal role as you will undergo a full review of processes and procedures, making changes where necessary. If you are looking for a company with a strong global brand that will add value to your career, then look no further!
You will have excellent stakeholder management skills as well as previous experience writing process documents and implementing new strategies.
Working closely with the Customer Experience and Service Improvement teams, your role will be diverse.
Your main duties will include:
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders across the business, providing guidance where needed
- Full review and analysis of all activities performed by the team
- Support the identification of any gaps in existing processes and procedures
- Implement new process improvements where required
In order to be successful in your application for the Process Writer you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, writing and reviewing process documents
- Knowledge of banking or financial services processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- The ability to think outside of the box and work on your own initiative
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment, whilst managing your own workload
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or contacting Fay Scott at AccountAbility.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's