One of Australia's leading health organisations, based in the Inner West, is looking for an energetic, focussed and enthusiastic Quality Manager to join their fast paced and growing team.
As a Quality Manager you will be an integral part of this team within this rapidly expanding organisation. You will support and evolve the business through an age of growing digitalisation whilst effectively leading the wider team, ensuring all patient interaction adheres to high standards.
This role will have a heavy focus on contact centre engagement and improvement, so experience in Quality Assurance within call centres is essential. You will be responsible for the development, implementation and continuous improvement of systems and processes in omni-channels, whilst ensuring industry compliance requirements are adhered to.
If you are looking to join a business that will give you autonomy in your role, whilst allowing you to develop your skills, be involved in medical transformation and work for a greater cause, then this role is for you!
As Quality manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- To develop and operationalise a high performing quality framework to drive consistency in service standards across contact channels and locations
- Lead and promote the delivery of service excellence across all patient interactions
- Reporting KPI performance across key business initiatives
- Deliver coaching, training of staff across various sites and locations to ensure consistency of service that exceeds company expectations for quality and conversion
- Providing regular, constructive feedback and guidance to develop employees to their full potential
- Improve revenue generating activities and improve operational efficiencies
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports for review
- Analyse historical performance to identify trends, define training opportunities and drive performance improvement
- Develop and implement standardised scripting to ensure consistent service quality whilst also reviewing samples of calls on a monthly basis
- Conduct call calibration sessions to deliver consistency across quality evaluations and scoring
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders and practice staff in support of the contact centre strategy to roll out process improvement and initiatives
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders in support of the contact centre strategy to roll out process improvement and initiatives
In order to be successful in the role of Quality Manager you will have/be:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in performance quality within a call centre environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be patient, innovative and offer solutions to problems
- High analytical and reporting skills to identify and report on trends
- Ability to work on own initiative and drive performance for the wider team
- Ability to apply constructive feedback to drive performance change within a team environment
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills
If the above sounds like you then I want to hear from you today! Please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.