|Salary:||AU$25 - AU$30 per hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 15:14|
We are looking for an on-call casual receptionist, willing to take on a minimum 5 days of work per month for different clients across Melbourne CBD.
The right candidate must have proven experience in a reception or coordinator role and have a positive and can-do attitude. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to work casually or part time only. Unfortunately, full time hours are not on offer for this role.
- Meeting and greeting all corporate clients
- Internal and external client liaison
- Answering and distributing of all incoming calls, emails & post
- Coordination of internal meeting rooms
- Sustaining the reception area, meetings rooms and board rooms
- Filing and collating of documents
- Ordering office supplies
- Have at least 2+ years' reception experience within a corporate environment
- Will be flexible with working dates and understand this is a casual position
- Must show commitment to the role when shift have been locked in
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
- Be willing to take on ad hoc tasks
- Be professional and well presented
- Central Melbourne location
- Above award renumeration
- Training provided
There will be cover working days over the Christmas / New Year break. The successful candidate will need to be fully available over this time (not public holidays).
If you are looking for a casual role, able to commit to a minimum 5 days per month, please get in touch today by applying here or calling Lucy McDonald on 03 86291004.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.