|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Start Date:||As requried|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 10:54|
We are looking for an on-call casual who would be available for cover a few days a month in Sydney CBD.
The right candidate must have proven experience in a reception or coordinator role and have a positive and can-do attitude. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to work casually or part time only. Unfortunately, full time hours are not on offer for this role.
- Meeting and greeting all corporate clients
- Internal and external client liaison
- Answering and distributing of all incoming calls, emails & post
- Coordination of internal meeting rooms
- Sustaining the reception area, meetings rooms and board rooms
- Filing and collating of documents
- Ordering office supplies
- Have at least 2+ years' reception experience within a corporate environment
- Will be flexible with working dates and understand this is a casual position
- Must show commitment to the role when shift have been locked in
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
- Be willing to take on ad hoc tasks
- Be professional and well presented
- Central Sydney location
- Above award renumeration
- Training provided
If this sounds like you, please apply here today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.