Reception & Administration Assistant
|Job Title:||Reception & Administration Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$50000.00 - AU$60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Fay Scott|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 17:28|
Our client is a large property & construction company who pride themselves on their diversity & inclusion strategy, their commitment to development and training and their desire to be the leader in their industry. Be a part of a company that does their best, wants the best and hires the best.
This role is multifaceted, with duties & responsibilities spanning across concierge, administration & customer service. Including but not limited to:
- Ensuring a customer & guest experience through exceptional customer service & creating an an atmospheric environemtn
- Manage all reception duties including answering calls, greeting guests and managing meeting rooms
- Building collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders spanning a wide range of business units
- Booking meeting rooms
- Ordering stationary, kitchen supplies etc
- Assisting with debt collection
- Assist a larger administrative team with general day to day admin
- Petty cash and expense reconciliation
- Ordering equipment, ensuring OHS etc.
- Assist with any projects that arise with general coordination and administration
- Organise mail etc.
To be successful in this role, you will have at least intermediate level MS office skills with extensive administrative experience in a similar role. You will be a team player with a "can do" attitude and be searching for a role that offers future opportunities that can shape your career.
If your skills & experience match the requirements and you feel this role sounds interesting then please click 'APPLY' or contact Praneethaa Pious on 02 8296 5311.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's