Reception and Facilities Coordinator
|Job Title:||Reception and Facilities Coordinator|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$25 - AU$26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 17:00|
This global Manufacturing business requires a superstar temporary Corporate Receptionist and Facilities Coordinator to support the business for month commencing 27th May 2019. Are you a high energy candidate with a proactive mindset that will fit into the social and supportive team? This fast-paced office requires strong communication skills and initiative to manage the front of house, facilities and assist the team with adhoc duties.
- Meet and greet visitors to the business
- Manage and redirect all incoming calls
- Receive all incoming mails and parcels
- Sort and distribute mail
- Book and coordinate meeting rooms
- Diary management
- Data entry
- Coordination of presentation of reception, meeting rooms and kitchen areas.
- Assist with office maintenance
- Assist with set up of events
- Support with Administrative duties
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a similar role
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
- Have a proactive mind set
- An articulate attention to detail
- A bright and attentive demeanour
- Ability to commit to the full duration of the role.
This is a marvellous opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual, apply now to start in this amazing role.
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. Hit apply or contact
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's