This global Manufacturing business requires a superstar temporary Corporate Receptionist and Facilities Coordinator to support the business for month commencing 27th May 2019. Are you a high energy candidate with a proactive mindset that will fit into the social and supportive team? This fast-paced office requires strong communication skills and initiative to manage the front of house, facilities and assist the team with adhoc duties.
- Meet and greet visitors to the business
- Manage and redirect all incoming calls
- Receive all incoming mails and parcels
- Sort and distribute mail
- Book and coordinate meeting rooms
- Diary management
- Data entry
- Coordination of presentation of reception, meeting rooms and kitchen areas.
- Assist with office maintenance
- Assist with set up of events
- Support with Administrative duties
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a similar role
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
- Have a proactive mind set
- An articulate attention to detail
- A bright and attentive demeanour
- Ability to commit to the full duration of the role.
This is a marvellous opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual, apply now to start in this amazing role.
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. Hit apply or contact