|Job Title:||Reception/ Administrator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 10:47|
Are you looking for an opportunity that will kick start your corporate career and elevate your existing skills in administration and coordination? If so this role may be for you!
Offering a diverse opportunity that will give you oversight of many areas of the business, this role will keep you engaged and busy across reception, administration and project duties.
Maybe you have left university with business administration or project administration skills and now need an opportunity to kick start your career? Or you may have experience as a Receptionist or Administrator however want some diversity and a platform for further learning. Whatever your current circumstances, this role will offer you guidance, mentorship, development and support in order to reach your further potential.
An Australian professional services company with a global footprint and long history that helps them to stand out from their competitors in their industry. With diversity of their values both internally and for their clients; this company is well known and respected for its services.
- Reception & office management duties shared between the whole of the administration team
- Welcoming both internal and external visitors to the offices
- Manage meeting rooms and support with the coordination of events
- Support with technology queries and issues
- Manage the general inbox, responding and filing where necessary
- Assist with project coordination, offering administrative & client support where needed
- Diary, meeting and email management
- Travel booking and coordination
- Filing and database management
- Any adhoc administration tasks that may arise
- Advanced level administrative skills
- Excellent presentation and telephone manner
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise whilst managing pressure calmly and effectively
- Professional manner with an understanding of expectations in a corporate workplace
- Ability to work in a team
If the above sounds like you, please get in touch by clicking the 'APPLY' button now or calling Praneethaa at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5311.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's