|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 14:34|
We are looking for an on-call casual receptionist, willing to take on a minimum 5 days of work per month for different clients across Melbourne CBD.
The right candidate must have proven experience in a reception or coordinator role and have a positive and can-do attitude. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to work casually or part time only. Unfortunately, full time hours are not on offer for this role.
- Meeting and greeting all corporate clients
- Internal and external client liaison
- Answering and distributing of all incoming calls, emails & post
- Coordination of internal meeting rooms
- Sustaining the reception area, meetings rooms and board rooms
- Filing and collating of documents
- Ordering office supplies
- Have at least 2+ years' reception experience within a corporate environment
- Will be flexible with working dates and understand this is a casual position
- Must show commitment to the role when shift have been locked in
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
- Be willing to take on ad hoc tasks
- Be professional and well presented
- Central Melbourne location
- Above award renumeration
- Training provided
If you are looking for a casual role, able to commit to a minimum 5 days per month, please get in touch today by applying here or calling Lucy McDonald today on 03 86291004.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's