|Location:||Kyeemagh, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$25.00 - AU$26 per annum|
|Start Date:||19th September 2019|
|Contact Name:||Katelyn Thomas|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 09:05|
Support this reputable manufacturing company located in Mascot. Assist the company's daily operations by answering phones, managing diaries, cleaning and providing exemplar administration support. A warm and ambitious candidate would be an effective first point of contact and an asset to this established team.
Well-known Australian manufacturing business based in Mascot are looking for a temporary Receptionist to join their long standing and established team.
As a Receptionist in the front of house team you will be the first point of contact for this company. You will support this busy and fast paced business in all administrative duties with key responsibilities including:
- 1-day handover and training
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Answer all incoming calls and direct calls accordingly
- Administration support
- Document creation and amendments
- Diary Management
- Mailing and ad hoc administration duties as required
To be a successful candidate for this great opportunity, previous experience working within an administrative role is essential. Your warm and engaging personality, attentiveness and exceptional communication skills will ensure you thrive within this environment. Other key requirements include:
- Robust communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptability and meticulous attention to detail
- Extremely well-presented and helpful in nature
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work whilst working within a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate skills across the Microsoft Office suit
If the above sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Please click the 'APPLY' button or contact Katelyn Thomas at AccountAbility via email .
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's