|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kirstie O'Neill|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 12:02|
These assignments, will be both short and long term.
The successful candidate must have:
- Pleasant phone manner and capacity to multi task
- Strong time management skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Must be diligent with paperwork
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must have the ability to work alone and within a team
- $25.00ph + Super
- No weekends
- Monday- Friday shifts only
- Strong public transport links
It is essential that you are well presented, have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and have experience working on a busy corporate reception. Microsoft Office and computer skills are also necessary.
If you have the right experience and are available immediately for both short and long term assignments, please contact Kirstie O'Neill at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5313 or email me over a copy of your resume on .