Recruitment Admin Assistant
|Job Title:||Recruitment Admin Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 11:48|
My client a FMCG business is looking for a Talent Coordinator to join their team immediately. You will be joining an energetic and fast paced environment.
As Talent Coordinator you will be an integral member of the team. You will join an office that prides themselves on their inclusive and social culture.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment in which you can hit the ground running and offer real value then please get in touch today!
As Talent Coordinator your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Create and upload job descriptions to CRM systems
- Match candidates to detailed job descriptions and conduct inital screening
- Coordinate booking of interviews
- Coordinate Pysch testing for all candidates
- Preparation of contracts
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scheduling interviews
- Collection of reference checks
- Initiate onboarding of new staff
- Assist with candidate qualification
- Administration support of the talent team
- Adhoc assistance and cover for the wider business as necessary
The successful candidate will be exceptionally well presented with strong communication skills, and willing to support their team on a permanent basis.
- Previous experience asupporting an internal talent team
- minimum of 2 years expereince in a similar role
- exposure using SAP Fieldglass is highly desired
- Strong attention to detail is vital
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment, whilst managing your own workload
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or contact Rachel at AccountAbility.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's