|Job Title:||Recruitment Advisor|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Burke|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 16:02|
If you are looking to join a company that has an excellent global reputation, a high performing team culture and opportunities for flexible working then keep reading!
You will be joining an energetic and social office with opportunities to build a lucrative in-house recruitment career. If you are looking for a company with a strong global brand that will add value to your recruitment career, then look no further!
As Recruitment Advisor you will be an integral member of the team. You will cover a specialism and work closely with hiring managers and suppliers. You will join an office that prides themselves on their inclusive and social culture. With a variety of events and initiatives you will feel valued in your role and have a passion to succeed.
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with an opportunity to learn new skills then please get in touch today!
As Recruitment Advisor your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact for all hiring Managers across your specialism, giving advice when required
- Recruitment execution including sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- Manage high volume recruitment campaigns including organising and executing assessment centres
- Manage vendor relationships
- Develop candidate attraction strategies
- Maintain online databases and mange compliance and administration for each hire
- Collate information for reporting purposes
- Assist with ad-hoc recruitment projects when required
The successful candidate will be well presented with strong communication skills, and willing to support their team.
As Recruitment Advisor you will have / be:
- Previous experience in a high-volume recruitment role
- Previous in-house recruitment experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Passion about the talent search industry and for exceeding clients expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills
- The ability to think outside of the box and work on your own initiative
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment, whilst managing your own workload
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or contacting Fay Scott at AccountAbility.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's