|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Inner Suburbs Sydney, Sydney, New S. Wales, Australia|
|Salary:||Super + Uncapped Commission|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 16:32|
AccountAbility is about combining enjoyment with success!
Our formula for success is simple - we look for people that are passionate about what they do. We operate in a business that is exciting and we maintain our reputation by keeping quality a priority.
Our clients and candidates enjoy working with us because of our people, and our people work hard and stay with us because of our culture and the career progressions opportunities we offer them.
The team here is energetic, passionate and high performing. We've mastered the art of providing a highly professional service whilst really enjoying what we do.
We're looking forward to welcoming a new Consultant to our team so we can train and mentor someone in their career, while gaining some much needed support in our busy team!
Are you a Recruitment Consultant, Candidate Resourcer, or just someone who is really passionate about getting into the industry with great Customer Service and Sales skills? If you join us you will be working with a team of Senior and Principal Consultants who have long and expert market knowledge!
- We have a longstanding market presence with many repeat clients and a tenured, successful team.
- Take advantage of our uncapped commission scheme which is transparent - determine your own income!
- Work Directly with a Senior Consultant who will mentor and train you.
- Supportive and passionate management team.
- Yearly incentive trips to Fiji, Vietnam, Bali etc.
- Friday drinks and social occasions.
- A commitment to charitable giving and fund-raising events.
Who you are:
- You will be a Recruitment Consultant with 6 months - 3 years' recruitment experience who is looking to work in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
- We are open to looking at Trainee Consultants with the right energy, drive and passion to succeed. Previous experience in Sales, Credit Control, Customer Service and Hospitality will be highly regarded.
- You have fantastic communication skills and used to dealing in client based environments, you will be interested in dealing with candidates, clients and internal colleagues in a professional and meaningful way.
- A team player who also knows how to have fun!
- You will be willing to work hard in order to see great success for yourself.
Does this sound like something you'd like to discuss? Please apply today or email
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's