|Job Title:||Recruitment Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kirstie O'Neill|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 12:21|
This is a temporary assignment, starting in March 2019. The successful candidate will be able to commit to a position and work for a minimum of six to twelve months. This is a 37-hour work week calling for Monday - Friday availability.
You will be based with Sydney's CBD and joining a team where there are opportunities to grow and develop your skill set. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, then look no further!
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for recruiting professionals into an educational organisation
- Create and upload job descriptions
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scheduling interviews
- Collection of reference checks
- Initiate on boarding of new staff
- Assist with candidate qualification
- Administration support of the talent team
- Adhoc assistance and cover for the wider business as necessary
- Dealing with queries face to face and via email
The successful candidate must have previous recruitment/human resources experience and be well presented with strong communication skills.
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Administration experience is essential
- Experience and knowledge surrounding the education sector is desired
- The candidate must be computer savvy - experience working with several packages and software including Microsoft programs
- Experience using a talent management software called Taleo is desired
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button, or alternatively you can email your CV to Kirstie at or call 02 82965313. We look forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's