|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Location:||Artarmon, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 14:26|
My client, a well-known Manufacturing business, is looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team. This hardworking and productive team operate with a family style whilst achieving high results and having fun. They pride themselves on an active work life balance and thelong standing members of the team go above and beyond to accommodate your needs inside and outside of work.
To thrive in this role you will need great organisation skills, good time management, strong written communication and a quick thinking ability to solve problems.The successful candidate will have drive, tenacity and an excellent phone manner.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, the ideal candidate will have; minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar role, a drive to achieve results and a sense of humour.
- Support Australia wide sales staff with orders and maintenance requests.
- Act as first point of contact for all incoming client calls and queries
- Arrange and dispatch sales literature
- Open and generate new orders
- Input and amend orders using SAP
- Update CRM system
- Deliver outstanding Customer Service to both Sales staff and end users
- Resolve issues raised in a timely manner
- Assist with booking of domestic travel
- Correctly input and process all orders and maintenance request in a timely manner
- Process payments and send out invoicing
- Assist other teams as required with Adhoc duties
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proven experience within high volume Administration roles
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Customer Service experience
- Working proficiency using Microsoft Office and SAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a proactive attitude
This is a marvellous opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual, apply now to start in this amazing role.
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. I specialise in temporary recruitment for the CDB and sounding areas.
For more information contact Rachel Aldridge on 8296 5356 or hit 'apply now'
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's