SAP Accounts Receivable Officer
|Job Title:||SAP Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$32.00 - AU$35.00 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 17:58|
Brand new opportunity for a reputable company right in the heart of Macquarie Park!
This is an urgent role and you must be able to start IMMEDIATELY
$32 - $35 PH + Super
This business is looking for an experience accounts receivable officer with SAP experience. The company itself is well established globally and promotes a pleasant and collaborative work environment. Training will be provided but ideally the person must already have SAP experience in the area of payment allocations. The office itself is professional yet relaxed with you reporting to an experienced and respectable finance and operations manager.
- Payment allocations
- Responding to inquiries via email or phone
- Sending copies of invoices as per customer's request
- Preparing a monthly report
- Running an age report at month end
- Some allocations
- Opening new accounts or delivery points or account modifications.
What skills/attributes will you need?
- SAP experience in the area of payment allocation
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- You will need prior experience with SAP
- If you are on a short notice period or have just finished up your role, this will be highly advantageous.
Apply immediately to be considered for this role and if you have any questions please feel free to call Sabrina Bare at AccountAbility on 8296 5314!