SAP Payroll Officer 12 Month FTC
|Job Title:||SAP Payroll Officer 12 Month FTC|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Baeten|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 11:56|
A leading IT Infrastructure business is looking to employ a Payroll Officer to join their expanding team. This position is an excellent opportunity in a fun, yet corporate environment. The team are supportive, friendly and excellent at their jobs. You will receive training, support and career progression! If you're looking for a supportive, stable team to be part of, this could be the one for you!
- End to end payroll dealing with many different queries
- Working in a team and helping your colleagues as they will do for you!
- Processing super, tax and workers comp.
- Maintaining excellent Customer Service!
- Plenty of perks
- Discretionary bonus
- Ongoing Training provided
- Standard business hours - no late nights!
- Close to public transport
Who will you be?
- A Payroll Officer with demonstrated high volume, end to end experience including Payroll tax
- Someone who is passionate about customer service and query resolution.
- Someone who is looking to take on responsibility
- Someone who enjoys a fun, sociable environment
- You will need to have a good grasp of the technical side of payroll including using Excel.
Want to take the best step for you and your career? Don't hesitate and apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Homebush, New South Wales
AU$30 - AU$40 per annum + super
Stand Alone Payroll Officer
Mosman, New South Wales
Up to AU$87760.00 per annum
Senior Payroll Officer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$45 per hour + super
Senior Payroll Officer - Chris 21
Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$40 - AU$45 per annum
McMahons Point, New South Wales