SAP Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||SAP Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Baeten|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2018 09:49|
A client of mine is looking to employ a new Payroll Officer to join their high performing team - this role is available due to an internal promotion. This position is an excellent opportunity in a fun, yet corporate environment. The team are supportive, friendly and excellent at their jobs. You will work in a busy environment and you will receive loads of training, support and career progression if you want it! If you're looking for a supportive, stable team to be part of, this could be the one for you!
- End to end payroll processing for over 1000 across Australia and NZ
- Working in a team and helping your colleagues as they will do for you!
- Processing super, tax and workers comp.
- Maintaining excellent Customer Service!
- Plenty of perks
- Discounted products
- Ongoing Training provided
- Up to $83,000 package (inclusive of super)
- Close to public transport
Who will you be?
- A Payroll Officer with demonstrated high volume, end to end experience - ideally 3 + years' experience.
- SAP payroll experience essential
- New Zealand payroll experience essential
- Someone who is passionate about customer service and query resolution.
- Someone who is looking to take on responsibility
- Someone who enjoys a fun, sociable environment
- You will need to have a good grasp of the technical side of payroll including using Excel.
Want to take the best step for you and your career? Don't hesitate and apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$38 - AU$52 per hour + Super
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$85000.00 per annum
Darlinghurst, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$75000.00 per annum + Super
McMahons Point, New South Wales
Standalone Payroll Officer
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$42 per hour + Super