Offering a supportive and inclusive environment where employees are encouraged and developed quickly, this transport company prides themselves on their professionalism and commitment both to their clients and their employees. With a recognisable brand and a long history, this company offers long-term career options for people who are passionate, willing to learn, adaptable and high performing. The role has a strong focus on attention to detail and quality delivery whilst utilising an administrative skillset.
As a Team Assistant, you will be an integral member of the team, supporting 2 Directors and the wider t. If you are looking for a varied and busy role in a close knit and supportive team then please get in touch today.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Preparing and formatting documentation
- Reception cover as required
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Expense and credit management for Director
- Managing website administration
- Marketing support and administration
- Processing financial matters
- Providing basic IT support
- Adhoc assistance and cover for the wider business as necessary
The successful candidate in this role will have/be:
- Previous experience within the financial or professional services industry is essential
- High attention to detail
- Extremely tech-savvy - experience working with a number of software including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptionally well presented with strong communication skills, and willing to support their team on a permanent basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
- Not afraid to offer additional support where necessary
- Ability to work within a team environment whilst managing your own workload
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or contacting Praneethaa at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.