Senior Billings Process Lead
|Job Title:||Senior Billings Process Lead|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Baeten|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 13:58|
This leading multination Healthcare business has gone through a vigourous recruitment surge in the last 12 months due to rapid growth within their industry, and are now on the look out to to bring in an experienced Senior Billings person into their professional/dynamic team. Reporting to the AR Manager, the Process Lead is responsible for ensuring that its functions meets its delivery obligations for Accounts Receivable in line with agreed service levels, whilst supporting the other AR streams in the business.
- Lead and support the planning and transition of agreed AR activities from other Divisions into the AR - Billing Team and other AR Streams.
- Support the optimisation strategy for the Transactional Finance/AR functions to ensure ongoing improvements in cost and efficiency.
- Support the development of a service delivery model with the businesses and assist in the development of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for AR.
- Support the Finance Transformation Team/Program of Work to deliver multiple complex projects across end to end Finance processes.
- Manage a team of AR Billing employees on shore and off shore, to ensure that Service levels are met. Additionally, support the AR streams in operational delivery including but not limited to Credit Risk Assessment, Receipts and Allocations, Collections and query handling.
- Support governance framework/process for AR involving stakeholders to ensure ongoing value is delivered.
- Manage the AR Billing Team to ensure seamless delivery of AR transactional support services to the business stakeholders.
- Enforce policies and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of AR activities.
- Support the establishment of performance metrics for activities.
- Drive an employee management strategy to ensure a highly engaged workforce.
- Experience in management of high volume AR processing teams whilst supporting high level of change activities.
- Knowledge of detailed billings within the healthcare sector.
- People leadership and maintaining an engaged team during a high level of change.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Formal qualifications in project management and process improvement highly regarded but not essential.
- At least 5 years' experience in AR/Finance roles with at least 2 years in Leadership.
- Demonstrable experience in building high performing teams with improvements in customer and employee experience in a high volume fast paced services environment
- Experience in delivery of transformational projects in finance including automation - preferred but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Payroll Officer
North Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$90000.00 per annum
Senior Accounts Officer
McMahons Point, New South Wales
AU$75000.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum
Accounts Receivable Officer
St Leonards, New South Wales
Up to AU$55000.00 per annum
Leichhardt, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$40 per hour + Super
Payroll Operations Team Leader
Artarmon, New South Wales
AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Super