Senior Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Fay Scott|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 16:31|
Our client is an extremely successful E-commerce brand with a large global footprint, growing significantly and rapidly across the Australian market most recently. With operations spanning Asia-Pacific, this business was established in 2015 and continues to grow exponentially.
This is an incredibly exciting position, to join a highly progressive business seeking a Head of Sales to join their Australian operation and explore the market for further expansion.
This is an invaluable, hands-on role that will critically impact the development of the company across the Australian market, offering many opportunities and rewards in return.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Develop a coherent sales strategy to achieve growth targets and market dominance
- Build deep and commercially viable partnerships with potential retailers and suppliers
- Recruit, build, develop and motivate a sales team to operate nationally across Australia
- Act as a valuable addition to the executive team, offering essential insights to the customer market and competitor activity to identify trends, risks and opportunities across the business
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor degree level qualifications and 5 + years' experience in a sales leadership position
- Demonstrate strong organisational, analytic, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in budget management, forecasting and reporting
- Outstanding relationship and business development skills with a demonstrable track record of delivering substantial sales growth in a short time frame
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in E-commerce, retail or FMCG would be highly advantageous however not essential
- A passion for sales and leadership with a high level of energy and motivation
- Ability to be agile and thrive in a fast-moving environment with an eagerness to implement processes and procedures that may not be existing upon commencement
This role is offering competitive remuneration and bonuses in addition to an environment that will allow for consistent growth and development.
To be considered, please click ' APPLY' today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
P&C Business Partner
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$90000 - AU$100000.00 per annum
Team Administration Assistant
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$65000.00 per annum
Outbound Customer Service
Yarra Glen, Victoria
AU$65000 - AU$70000.00 per annum + Super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum