Senior Credit Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Credit Officer|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$35.00 - AU$40.00 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Bare|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 12:00|
A market leader in their industry is looking for a superstar senior credit officer to join their highly successful and well-functioning collections team.
This role would be perfect for a senior credit officer who has experience managing a small team with at least 3 years of experience, preferably working with commercial clients.
You would be getting on-going training and support from the collections lead but have the ability to work autonomously and see your ideas for improvement implemented!
- Coordinate workload for offshore based collection team
- Maintain Bad Debt write off process and submit for authorization
- Collate ledger of delinquent accounts for team to contact by phone and email about outstanding obligations
- Support team with administrative tasks
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding incorrect debt collection attempts from corporate clients
- Update system with correct contact information when obtained
- Provide regular progress reports back to management team]
- Advanced excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, and macros)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- A "can do" attitude with the willingness to help outside the scope of your role
- Sound organisation and time management skills to meet expectations and requirements
- Ability to be adaptable towards change
Please do not hesitate to call Sabrina Bare at AccountAbility on 8296 5314 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further otherwise, apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's