Join a market leading financial organisation based in the CBD as a Senior Document Production Specialist. As a Senior Document Production Specialist, you will be an integral part of this business during a time of immense change and improvement within the financial industry.
You will need to have an exceptional eye for accuracy and a high capability when it comes to delivery of documentation and communication. This role will be a focal point for not only your wider team but also stakeholders of all levels and seniority across the business.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced and driven business that will give you autonomy in your role, whilst allowing you to develop your leadership skills and reward you for growing within the organisation, then please get in touch today!
As a Senior Document Production Specialist, your primary role will be to support and manage the team amongst other duties including:
- Delivery of all product based mandatory documents and communications, including development, compliance and production
- Cover an extensive range of products, and ongoing communications to customers, advisers, employers, and external stakeholders
- Produce all documents in accordance with changing business and legislative requirements, product enhancements and legal and compliance requirements
- Ensure there are no breaches in the wide range of legislative, legal and industry laws and standards
- Leadership skills to lead a team of experienced and specialised communications specialists
- Managing stakeholders and negotiating outcomes
- Produce an extensive suite of new and existing product disclosure statements, product forms, product communications within tight budget constraints and requirements
- Implement robust product processes to ensure compliant and accurate development, production and distribution of S&I product materials
- Develop new and alternative cost-effective production approaches to eliminate waste and improve cost control
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a Document Production Specialist role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to manage various stakeholders
- Understanding of core aspects of industry disclosure legislation
- Expert project management skills, disciplines and practices
- Extensive knowledge of the product development process in a Superannuation, Wealth Management or Financial services industry
- Strong business acumen to determine and assess strategic priorities
- Be able to work both autonomously and part of a team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to problem solving
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High level of administrative skills including advanced level Microsoft Office Suite
If the above sounds like you then I want to hear from you today! Please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.