Senior Fashion Buyer
|Job Title:||Senior Fashion Buyer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + great culture & benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 12:18|
Our client is an extremely successful E-commerce brand with a large global footprint, growing significantly, and rapidly across the Australian market most recently. With operations spanning across Asia-Pacific, this business was established in 2015 and continues to grow exponentially.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a highly progressive company that is seeking a Senior Buyer to join their Australian arm, creating and implementing a buying team around you and bring great fashion to Australian consumers.
This is an invaluable, hands-on role that will critically impact the development of the company across the Australian market, offering many opportunities and rewards in return.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Develop & drive commercial and on brand ranges, sourcing from leading local and international brands
- Build relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Monitor and drive in-season assortment performance on contribution, sell-through, stock turn and profitability
- Be responsible for providing advice on commercial viability of products, price updates, reporting, replenishments, compliance and tenders
- Drive & develop the growth and success of this high performing team
- Budgeting & reporting
- Partner & liaise with all other areas of the business to optimize processes, communication and further success
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor's degree level qualifications and 3 + years' experience in a buying, merchandising or e-commerce role
- Be an innovative and solutions driven professional who can cultivate new ways of engagement with audiences
- Strong data analytical skills with a flare for numbers & statistics
- Ambitious nature, thriving in an 'all hands on deck' environment and understanding the benefits of being 'first on the ground' in a new region
- Exceptional communications skills and able to operate on a global level
- A passion for fashion, digital and consumer engagement
This role is offering competitive remuneration in addition to an environment that will allow for consistent growth and development with endless opportunities!
To be considered, please click ' APPLY' today!