Job Title - Senior Payroll Coordinator - Immediate Start
Location - Mascot
Salary - $35 -45 p/h + Super (Circa $85,000 package permanent)
Duration - Temporary to Permanent
Start Date - ASAP
A leading national construction company based in Mascot a seeking an experience Senior Payroll Officer to join their experienced Payroll team, initially on a contract base with a view to a permanent role.
This role would be a perfect opportunity for either a Senior Payroll or an outstanding Payroll Officer looking to make the step up.
The successful candidate would be working with a knowledgeable and experienced team where they would be required to use their experience to oversee and audit more Junior members of the team to make sure that timesheets and queries are being dealt with 100% accurately.
Candidates with genuine pride in providing an accurate Payroll and experience interpreting multiple EBAs and Awards would be an excellent match for the role.
Required/ Desirable experience;
- Work within a large Payroll team assisting on various Payroll elements
- Employee set up via T & A system
- Compliance & Reconciliation of Workers Compensation, Payroll Tax & Superannuation
- EA Interpretation
- Extensive Payroll Queries
- Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly Payroll
- Standalone and team environments experience
- Flexibility of a temporary to permanent role.
- Excellent location.
- Fantastic company and respected name.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.