Senior Payroll Officer - CBD - Up to $90,000 + Super - Work from Home.
A brand new role in a global business going through a transformation in the Payroll, HR and Finance divisions. You will be working with one of the most impressive Payroll Managers in the industry who is supportive, knowledgable and good fun!
This role is within a small team, looking after a high profile, high volume payroll.
The payroll processing is outsourced, so you will be more of a Consultant and business partner, rather than a processor. If you have fabulous communication skills, a love for payroll and a deep knowledge of taxes and legislations, this could be an excellent role for you. You will act as the conduit between the outsourced agency and the employees within your business. You will be seen as trusted advisor and part of a payroll centre of excellence.
- Co-ordination and back end of high volume payroll.
- Assisting with queries internally.
- Dealing with the outsourced provider regarding any queries or changes.
- You will be doing the EFT payment run
- All statutory reporting.
- Handling PAYG, Payroll Tax, Super etc.
- Cross-training with other team members to support each other.
- Work from home up to 2 days per week
- Flexi time
- Gym on-site
- Benefits such a packaging plans and insurance discounts
- Social, fun team who love to go for lunches etc.
Who are you?
- You'll have 10 years + experience in end to end payroll
- You'll be an excellent communicator - this role will have a huge element of stakeholder engagement and query resolution
- You'll have a real passion for payroll and stay up to date with changing legislations, taxes etc.
- You will have a real commitment to ''best practice'' working in this knowledgable team of experts.
- You are looking to join a team who are social (think team lunches and bake offs!), friendly and supportive, this team jump in and help each other out where necessary.
- You ideally have Australian AND New Zealand payroll experience.
Sound like you? Please apply today!