Senior Payroll Officer - CBD - Permanent
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer - CBD - Permanent|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 16:41|
A fabulous opportunity has arisen with a client of mine in the CBD. This is one of THE best companies you could join as a Payroll Officer - their finance team are hugely important to the business and they are at every party and celebration going! The culture of this business is - work hard, be innovative and have loads of fun along the way!
You will work in a team of experienced Payroll Officers, alongside the finance team. There are a lot of projects going on within the team and it's certainly a dynamic, interesting and motivating place to work.
This role is for someone who loves dealing with people! Stakeholder management will be key in this role.
- Work with a fun, dynamic and stable team.
- Work for a company that is committed to best practice, innovation and building better futures,
- Days off to volunteer for charity.
- Friday Drinks
- All company trip annually.
- End of quarter lunches and team building days.
So, what do you need in order to be considered for this great role:
- You will be an experienced Payroll Officer with demonstrated end to end experience.
- You will have experience with recruitment payroll - ideally a high volume contractor pay run.
- You will have first class communication skills - dealing with people internally and externally will be a huge part of this role.
- Attention to detail is a must - this company prides themselves on paying their people on time and accurately, every time.
What the day to day will look like:
- You will look after contractor payroll in this role, specifically NSW. This is high volume but the systems are very modern and intuitive.
- You will ensure all super, tax, PAYG, awards etc are applied correctly to each employee.
- You will be assisting with queries both over the phone, over email and in person.
- There will be other ad hoc tasks that arise within payroll and perhaps even some project work!
Does this sound like you? Please apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Senior Payroll Officer
McMahons Point, New South Wales
Up to AU$100000.00 per annum
Payroll Customer Service Officer - Permanent - Mascot
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super + Discretionary Bonus
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$70000.00 per annum
Payroll / Accounts Officer
North Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$75000.00 per annum
Credit Officer - Permanent - Western Suburbs
Pendle Hill, New South Wales
AU$58000 - AU$63000 per annum + Super