Senior Payroll Officer - CBD - Permanent
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer - CBD - Permanent|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum + + S + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 18:47|
Senior Payroll Officer - CBD - Up to $90,000 + Super
Amazing opportunity to join an Internationally recognised company in their Australian head office! Work in the HR department as the Standalone Payroll Officer looking after an end to end payroll using a newly implemented Global Payroll & HR Platform. Multi entity payroll.
In this role you will be to go to person nationally for all things payroll! Processing a fluctuating, multi-site payroll you will look after both fortnightly and monthly runs. You will work with an exceptionally suppportive, easygoing and experienced HR team. You will be solely reposnible for the payroll in this position.
- Co-ordination of new starters, and seeting up payroll information (this flows through from a HRIS system and is assisted by HR).
- Assisting with queries internally - this is a big part of the role and being patient/understanding is key!
- Dealing with the various sites around Australia to ensure the T&A system has picked up the correct information.
- You will be running fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- You will be doing the EFT payment run
- All statutory reporting.
- Handling PAYG, Payroll Tax, Super etc.
- Reasonable flexi-time available
- Travel benefits and discounts
- Health insurance discounts
- Gym/General health discounts
- Parking available (subsidised)
- Social, fun team who love to go for lunches etc.
Who are you?
- You'll have 5 years + experience in end to end payroll
- Ideally you will have standalone experience
- You'll be an excellent communicator - this role will have a huge element of stakeholder engagement and query resolution
- You'll have a real passion for payroll and stay up to date with changing legislations, taxes etc.
- You will be available ideally within 1 week.
Sound like you? Please apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's