Senior Payroll Officer - CBD - Permanent
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer - CBD - Permanent|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000.00 per annum + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 16:13|
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join an Internationally recognised company in their Australian head office!
There are many benefits associated with this role such as flexi-time and work from home.
This is an agile and diverse organisation where no two days will be the same! You will be working in a modern, multinational environment.
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 + Super dependant on experience.
This is an opportunity to work in the ANZ centre of excellence for this globalised service leader.
- Delivery & payment of high volume fortnightly payroll
- Preparation & Reconciliation of: Payroll Tax, Group Tax, PAYG Tax and FBT
- Preparation & Reconciliation of Superannuation, Workers Compensation & Statutory Deductions
- Maintenance of Employee Master Data
- Starters & Terminations
- Preparation of Management Reports
- Managing internal payroll queries.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 10 years' experience in the payroll market
- End to end capabilities within Payroll
- A calm, positive personality and the ability to deal with change.
- Impeccable customer service - managing queries and being the subject matter expert in payroll will be a focus of this role.
- A great team player - this is a friendly, welcoming and positive team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an accomplished Manager, who is technically proficient and is passionate about staff mentorship. They bring a positive & calm demeanour to a complex & fast paced environment.
There is also an opportunity - once the candidate is comfortable with the autonomous delivery of payroll - to work from home up to two days per week.
If this sounds like you please apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's