An amazing opportunity has arisen to join an Internationally recognised company in their Australian head office!
There are many benefits associated with this role such as flexi-time and work from home.
This is an agile and diverse organisation where no two days will be the same! You will be working in a modern, multinational environment.
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 + Super dependant on experience.
This is an opportunity to work in the ANZ centre of excellence for this globalised service leader.
- Delivery & payment of high volume fortnightly payroll
- Preparation & Reconciliation of: Payroll Tax, Group Tax, PAYG Tax and FBT
- Preparation & Reconciliation of Superannuation, Workers Compensation & Statutory Deductions
- Maintenance of Employee Master Data
- Starters & Terminations
- Preparation of Management Reports
- Managing internal payroll queries.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 10 years' experience in the payroll market
- End to end capabilities within Payroll
- A calm, positive personality and the ability to deal with change.
- Impeccable customer service - managing queries and being the subject matter expert in payroll will be a focus of this role.
- A great team player - this is a friendly, welcoming and positive team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an accomplished Manager, who is technically proficient and is passionate about staff mentorship. They bring a positive & calm demeanour to a complex & fast paced environment.
There is also an opportunity - once the candidate is comfortable with the autonomous delivery of payroll - to work from home up to two days per week.
If this sounds like you please apply today!