A client of mine in the CBD is looking to employ a part-time Senior Payroll Officer to join their busy team! This is an international business with the Australian Head Office sitting in the Sydney CBD. The business is professional in nature but very fun in culture! The Manager is an excellent source of knowledge and support and is looking for someone to bring their experience and knowledge to the table!
The finer details surrounding this part-time role:
- Ideally 5 short days per week, e.g 9.30am - 3pm (some flexibility around those time).
- Potential for 4 full days for the right person.
- Work from home is not a regular occurrence in this team but can be accommodated for emergencies.
- The salary will be $75k+S (pro-rata to hours worked)
- This role is not urgent, it is a newly created role so if you have a 4 week notice period, please feel free to apply!
- You will be processing end to end payroll from new starters up to terminations.
- Statutory reporting
- Tax, Super and leave calculations
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc tasks
Who will you be?
- You will be an experienced Payroll or Senior Payroll Officer looking for an interesting, challenging role in a supportive and fun team
- A genuine reason for wanting to work part-time, perhaps you would like to be available to do the school run, or you are more senior in your career and fancy taking a step back in responsibilities.
- You will need a good sense of humour for this role - this team loves to laugh!
- You will be someone who takes responsibility and accountability for their own work.
Sound like you? Please apply today for this rare opportunity!