Senior Payroll Officer - Chris 21
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer - Chris 21|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$85000 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Michael Dowds|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 14:58|
An international renowned professional services organisation based in Sydney CBD. They have a stunning footprint in one of Sydney's most innovative, state of the art business hubs.
An end to end payroll position on a long term contract basis.
- Preparation, processing and reconciliation of the monthly payroll for 800 - 900 Employees ( new starters; salary packaging; redundancy, maternity leave)
- Preparation and remittance PAYG Tax
- Setting up new employees, updating salaries and benefit categories and exiting terminated employees in the Super Choice Clearing house
- Reconciliation and processing of superannuation contributions through super choice clearing house
- Preparation, review and reconciliation of GL report, reconciliation; monthly GL accounts, including car lease, FBT, payroll clearing, annual leave journal
- Calculation and remittance of payroll tax
- Posting monthly payroll end reports to finance
- Preparation forecast to finance for payroll monthly payment, PAYG Tax, monthly Super payment and payroll tax
- Strong Excel Skills
This role available on a contract basis for 9 months minimum.
You are a tenured & highly skilled Senior Payroll Officer who has the urgency & organisational skills to manage a demanding, high volume payroll. Exposure to Chris 21 is advantageous.
Work for a Payroll Manager who has been a career mentor to many and has the ability to improve payroll functions from a holistic perspective. She underpins an aptitude for the realignment of payroll systems & process, with a drive for the highest standards of customer service.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's