An international renowned professional services organisation based in Sydney CBD. They have a stunning footprint in one of Sydney's most innovative, state of the art business hubs.
An end to end payroll position on a long term contract basis.
- Preparation, processing and reconciliation of the monthly payroll for 800 - 900 Employees ( new starters; salary packaging; redundancy, maternity leave)
- Preparation and remittance PAYG Tax
- Setting up new employees, updating salaries and benefit categories and exiting terminated employees in the Super Choice Clearing house
- Reconciliation and processing of superannuation contributions through super choice clearing house
- Preparation, review and reconciliation of GL report, reconciliation; monthly GL accounts, including car lease, FBT, payroll clearing, annual leave journal
- Calculation and remittance of payroll tax
- Posting monthly payroll end reports to finance
- Preparation forecast to finance for payroll monthly payment, PAYG Tax, monthly Super payment and payroll tax
- Strong Excel Skills
This role available on a contract basis for 6 months minimum.
You are a tenured & highly skilled Senior Payroll Officer who has the urgency & organisational skills to manage a demanding, high volume payroll. Exposure to Chris 21 is advantageous.
Work for a Payroll Manager who has been a career mentor to many and has the ability to improve payroll functions from a holistic perspective. She underpins an aptitude for the realignment of payroll systems & process, with a drive for the highest standards of customer service.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility